Careers and Education
In your search for a new career? Every day we help thousands of people just like you find a new vocation. We then help match them with the best training program or trade school – nearby or online.
Find a Program Near You
We connect students with trade schools in their area and online.
There are many programs available to help you achieve your goals and get started in your new career.
Our goal is to find the best and most affordable trade school for you.
Use this form to find the best program for you and get things rolling!
Finding a career that fits you isn’t always easy. But it’s one of the most important steps you can take toward a fulfilling life.
Interested in a vocation but not exactly sure what it pays? Check here for our list of jobs and the salaries that go along with them.
Getting your degree may be the best path for the career you want. Learn about each degree and which one is the best option for you.
- EMT Vs. Paramedic: All Differences OutlinedWhen someone dials 911, the first responders that show up are typically emergency medical technicians (EMTs) or paramedics. But what is an EMT vs paramedic? At first blush, it may seem like EMTs and paramedics are one and the same, … Read More
- HVAC CertificationIf you don’t like the idea of sitting at a desk all day for work and prefer working with your hands and fixing things, becoming an HVAC technician may be the right career choice. Getting your HVAC certification is a … Read More
- EMT Uniforms: Top Recommendations for EMTs and ParamedicsCareers and Education is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more. EMTs are one of the first healthcare professionals that see a patient. As first responders, they have the knowledge … Read More
- Welding ClassesWelding classes teach students how to use weld in flat, horizontal, vertical, and overhead positions. Over the course of a welding program, the classes familiarize students with the procedures and equipment required to weld with gas metal arcs (GMAW), shielded … Read More
- Phlebotomy ClassesPhlebotomy classes prepare students to perform various forms of blood collection. Approved phlebotomy programs teach you the skills that are critical to the job. And, for those successful in the role, it can pay well and be a jumping-off point … Read More
- EMT Pants: Top 10 for Men and Women [Comprehensive Buying Guide]Careers and Education is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more. EMTs and paramedics must be prepared to handle all kinds of medical emergencies, and doing that requires them to … Read More
- Easy Admission Physician Assistant ProgramsBecoming a physician assistant is a challenging and rewarding experience that can pay off handsomely in the long run. If you wish to dedicate your life to the service of others while performing a job that requires a large intellectual … Read More
- Easiest Nursing Schools to Get IntoEven with the economy uncertain and many college graduates struggling to make their loan payments, the field of nursing continues to be a lucrative career choice. Statistics from the U.S. Department of Labor show that there continues to be a … Read More
- Nurse Practitioner SalaryA nurse practitioner (NP) is an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) who has completed advanced nursing courses. Nurse practitioners focus on diagnostics, creating and delivering treatment plans, and providing preventive health measures. What Do Nurse Practitioners Do? Similar to a … Read More