Top Ten Schools for Biomechanical Engineering
Choosing a school can be an overwhelming experience, but this list makes it less so. The criteria used for rating the schools in this list was extensive and included such things as student SAT scores, faculty pay rates, graduation and job placement rates, spending per student rates, as well as the views of competitors and neutral professionals. The following is a list of the top ten schools, in order, for biomechanical engineering:
1. John Hopkins University (Whiting): This University rated #1 for several reasons. To begin, it has an amazing student ration–4.8 students: 1 teacher. In addition, there are vast opportunities for research. Students have access to the labs and other research resources of any of the universities that partner with John Hopkins, which expands student opportunity for experience and growth exponentially.
2. Georgia Institute of Technology: The engineering program in this school is extensive and provides an immense amount of choices for specialization. There are over 20 engineering programs to be explored and combined in majors and minors. Combining such things as biomechanical engineering with other mechanical engineering increases student post-graduation prospects incredibly.
3. University of California–San Diego (Jacobs): This University provides many opportunities for graduate and combined graduate programs. It offers a Master of Science Degree, Master of Engineering Degree, and Ph.D. programs. In addition, it offers joint M.D./M.S and M.D./Ph.D. programs. This is a rare opportunity for ambitious students.
4. Massachusetts Institute of Technology:What makes it outstanding: Number of specialties in which to earn degrees.
Address: 77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139
5. Stanford University:
What makes it outstanding: Research and internship opportunities.
Address: Huang Engineering Center
Stanford, CA 94305
6. Duke University (Pratt):
What makes it outstanding: Research specialization opportunities.
Address: 305 Teer Building
Durham, NC 27708
7. Rice Unversity (Brown):
What makes it outstanding Number of on campus research centers.
Address: P.O. Box 1892
Houston, TX 77251
8. University of California (Berkeley):
What makes it outstanding: Accelerated Master's Program.
Address: 320 McLaughlin Hall #117
Berkeley, CA 94720
9. University of Washington:
What makes it outstanding: Research opportunities.
Address: 371 Loew Hall
Seattle, WA 98195
10. University of Pennsylvania:
What makes it outstanding: Research and Master's Degree opportunities.
Address: 107 Towne Building
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Online and In Campus Programs
[qs_listing areaofinterest=”BIOMEDICAL-ENGINEERING” maxresults=”10″]https://www.careersandeducation.com/top-ten-schools-biomechanical-engineeringTop 10 Rankings Choosing a school can be an overwhelming experience, but this list makes it less so. The criteria used for rating the schools in this list was extensive and included such things as student SAT scores, faculty pay rates, graduation and job placement rates, spending per student rates, as well...BonesBones [email protected]AdministratorCareers & Education